Attention DC-area ad agencies: we’re hosting a seminar series in DC.
Today account managers must lead their clients, not merely service them — all while optimizing the financial considerations of their projects and accounts. The Account Leadership Skills Seminar Series uses this as the guiding principle to help account managers determine how to spend their time most effectively and productively.
This three-part transformational training program moves managers from “servicing an account” to “leading the client.” It’s based on enhancing critical skill areas, including:
- Managing budgets and mitigating risk for both the agency and the client
- Developing goals and strategy for client leadership
- Stimulating organic growth from existing clients
- Identifying client’s unmet needs
- Communicating more effectively with clients and internal teams
- Producing great work and even better results
The Account Leadership Skills Power Seminar Series features our most popular training content from workshops we conduct around the country — including the seminar cited by the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4As) as one of its Top 3 Most Popular training programs.
Each workshop is designed as a stand-alone training session, allowing you to choose the material most relevant to your training objectives.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 Consultative Selling
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 Financial Stewardship (Show Me The Money)
- Tuesday, June 9, 2015 Developing A Client Leadership Strategic Plan
Who Should Attend
This seminar series is designed for agency account service people with up to five years of experience. Account managers you think hold promise, but could use more experience, more confidence or more expertise, should attend. And, since this workshop will prove to be a valuable lesson in account management, even more experienced account managers will gain something by attending this seminar.
Seminar Registration Fee
$285 per person for each half-day seminar. Click on the individual seminar links above to register.
DC Ad Club Members: Save 15% off the registration fee with DCADCLUB promo code
Each workshop will take place from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m at the Wonder Bread Factory, centrally located in the Shaw neighborhood of Washington, DC, and next door to the Shaw/Howard University Metro. Garage and street parking are also available.
Address: The Wonder Bread Factory, 641 S Street NW, Washington, DC 20001