What is your strategy for growing the accounts you work on? This seminar, designed for account managers with up to five years agency experience, is built around the Client Leadership Strategic Plan, a straightforward process that shows you how to handle opportunities and problems on your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• The difference between “servicing” an account and leading it
• How to develop an action plan to optimize your client relationships and grow your accounts
• How to earn credibility with clients
• The four communication styles and how to leverage them to be more persuasive
• Reinvigorating client relationships with new ideas
• What to do when mistakes happen
• How to orchestrate great meetings
• How to inspire better work for other people in the agency
Schedule & Location
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2015, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The seminar will take place at the Wonder Bread Factory, centrally located in the Shaw neighborhood of Washington, DC, and next door to the Shaw/Howard University Metro. Garage and street parking are also available.
Address: The Wonder Bread Factory, Third Floor (WeWork), 641 S Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
Registration Fee: $285 per person
DC Ad Club Members: Save 15% off the registration fee with DCADCLUB promo code
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly